- Steel Drills – Twist or Taper Shank Drills to 20mm Diameter.
- Spade Bits and Wood work Drills.
- Masonry Drills – SDS, Ramset, Hilti.
- Hole Saws – Stanley, Starrett, Blu Mol, Morse, Marvel.
- Circular Saws – Tungsten Tipped to 500 mm Dia. (Sharpening only)
- Tin Snips – Gilbow, Wiss, Midwest, Excalibur electric shears.
- Wood Chisels and Hand Plane Blades.
- Cold Chisels – Jack Hammer Chisels, Picks and Chasers.
- Centre Punches – Wad Punches.
HOW WE SHARPEN
Beyond Sharp uses a technology called MIRROR CUT®. This is a wet linishing process that sharpens your implements like no other process can.
Up until the advent of MIRROR CUT®, knife sharpening methods had not kept pace with the major changes in technology that were applicable. The Dry Grinding processes used by most sharpening providers today are the same as they were over 30 years ago. However, modern knives are very susceptible to heat related damage caused by these now outdated methods.
Modern Stainless Alloy knives require a totally different approach regarding sharpening. The MIRROR CUT® wet linish process does not produce any heat which means no chipping or cracking. The reduced friction makes for easier cutting and a superior edge with remarkable cutting retention. Knives sharpened with this method suffer less ‘Steeling’, are easier to clean and don’t have to be sharpened as often. This means sharper knives for longer and costs you less.
Industrial & Commercial
Catering for Electricians, Plumbers, Builders, Sheet Metal Works, Roofers, Fibre Glass Boat Builders, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Installers, Mechanics Workshops and Pet Groomers
Hospitality & Tourism
Catering for Hotels, Clubs, Restaurants, Café's, Deli's, Fish Shops and Take Aways, Hospital Kitchens, T.A.F.E Colleges and High Schools.
Household and Domestic
Catering for Kitchen, Home Workshop, Sewing and Hobbies, Gardening and Outdoors.
Catering for Salons and Working from Home Hairdressers and including Sales, Sharpening and Repairs.